Sherri Donovan & Associates, P.C.
July 2013 Newsletter
http://sherridonovan.com Office Number: (212) 431-9076
Fax: (212) 431-9596 Cell Phone: (917) 723-1163
225 Broadway, Ste 2605, NY, NY 10007 firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer News Flash!!!!
My recent publications include:
– “What’s Love Got to do with it: Violence at Home”, New York County Lawyers Association, June 2013, http://issuu.com/nycla14/docs/june_2013_new_york_county_lawyer)
– Women’s Bar Association, June 2013
– “Parenting Coordination: A New Approach to Avoiding and Reducing Conflict”, Journey Beyond Divorce, May 2013, http://journeybeyonddivorce.com/blogs/parenting-coordination-a-new-approach-to-avoiding-and-reducing-conflict
– “Financial Documents and Divorce”, May 2013, http://www.savvyladies.org/financial-documents-and-divorce/
My recent lectures include:
– June: AXA- United States Supreme Court Decisions (*The United States Supreme Court, in the Windsor v. Windsor decision, declared DOMA
unconstitutional, pursuant to the Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Therefore, in States recognizing same-sex marriage, LGBT couples are entitled to receive the same federal benefits as heterosexual couples.
As of June 13, 2013, same-sex marriage is recognized in 13 States and the District of Columbia.)
– May: AFCC- National 50th Anniversary Conference on International Divorce
– Marino Legal Bar Exam Lecture on Family Law
I just finished teaching a course on forensic psychology and family law at the Derner Institute of Advanced Psychological Studies, Adelphi.
Follow me at:
Please remember Trayvon Martin and sign the NAACP petition for the Justice Department to bring a civil rights action.